The PO4 smart test kit is one of a series of drop tests developed by Reef Factory LAB. It is designed for quick measurement of phosphate concentration in marine aquariums at home. The kit allows you to perform about 60 tests in the range of 0.04 to 3 mg/L.
Distinguishing features of the product:
– compatible with Smart Reef system
– interactive instructions
– new formula of all reagents in liquid formulation
– simplicity of performing and reading the test result
– laboratory-confirmed quality
– direct recommendations in the application
With Smart Reef, the drop test takes on a new meaning. Thanks to the integration with the application, and thus with the Dosing Panel, the interpretation of the results becomes child’s play. Based on the results presented on a clear scale, we see easy-to-interpret recommendations on how to keep the parameter in the most optimal range. What’s more, the dosing panel saves the history of measurements and allows you to conveniently share the history of parameters with other hobbyists. Lots of convenience, 1 app!
1. Take 10 ml of water from the aquarium with a syringe and pour into the vial
2 Add 2 drops from the PO4 Reagent dropper to the vial 1. Carefully stir the vial in a circular motion.
3. Shake PO4 Reagent 2, then add 2 drops to the vial. Close the vial with the attached stopper and shake.
4. Wait 30 seconds for the reaction to take place. After this time, the reagent sample should turn blue.
5. Remove the stopper and place the vial on the starting field of the standard.
6. Looking from the top, compare the colour intensity with the colour on the template, read the result and/or enter in the user panel in Smart Reef.
What to do next:
Based on the test results, the Smart Reef system will make supplementation recommendations for you to maintain the best living conditions for your corals. You can enter these recommendations yourself, or if you have our dosing pumps, you can send them directly to the dosing pumps, which in turn will dose precisely the right amounts of supplements to provide the essential elements your animals need.
– instruction manual
– vial with stopper
– PO4 Reagent 1
– PO4 Reagent 2