Reef Factory Smart ICP OES 1 (Salt water) is a modern, easy to use and the most accurate way of seawater testing available to the aquarist! Smart ICP-OES is an atomic emission spectrometry technique used to accurately determine elements over a wide range of concentrations in simple and intuitive Reef Factory software. Smart ICP is a modern, easy to use and the most accurate way of seawater testing available to the aquarist. Thanks to modern technology, taking care of stable parameters in a marine tank has never been so easy.
- simple to use
- most up to date laboratory
- tests performed directly in the Reef Factory laboratory
- direct recommendations in the application
With Smart Reef, sample registration, test results and dosing recommendations are available in one place.
- Fill up the tubes
- Stick on the label with QR code
- Register your samples in the Smart Reef application
- Fill in the address data and stick the label on the envelope
- Place the tubes with water in the envelope and send the package to Poland as a parcel (shipping costs to Poland not included). Send sample Royal Mail – International Tracked. We recommend RM Tracked – cost: £8.65. Payable by consumer. HS code to be used on Royal mail website: Saltwater sample. HS Code: 2501001000. Leadtime to receive results from sample posting: Around 2 weeks, can be quicker, depends on shipping. We can provide instructions if needed on the shipping process to Poland.
- user manual
- 2 test tubes
- tissue for drying the tubes
- 2 stickers with QR code
- address labels
- jelly beans
Macronutrients: Sodium, Magnesium, Sulfur, Calcium, Potassium, Bromide, Strontium, Boron
Micronutrients: Lithium, Iodine, Molybdenum, Nickel, Vanadium, Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Barium Beryllium, Copper, Aluminium, Tin, Mercury, Selenium, Cadmium, Antimonium, Asrenic, Lead, Titanium, Lanthanum, Scandium, Tungsten, Gallium, Bismuth, Tellurium, Indium, Silver, Silicon, Phosphorus, Phosphate.
- World’s 1st app-based ICP
- Smart Reef 360 aquarium management system
- Notifications to phone, tablet & computer of sample delivery & test status
- New Smart Reef Dashboard allowing for multi-aquarium ICP testing
- Test Results uploaded in Smart Reef automatically
- Historic results and graphs showing trends on new dashboard
- Element correction dosing panel integrated
- Correction dosing can be automated via Dosing pumps
- Affordable alternative to encourage proactive ICP testing