Due to specially selected LED colours and great power, the lamps amazingly emphasize the hues of the corals. See your corals in a new light and colours that have never been seen before.
You can attach Reef flare Bar to ceiling wires (standard mounting) or you can buy one of the convenient mounting kits that will allow you to mount the lamps on the edges of the aquarium or on the T5 lamps (sold separately).
High PAR parameter and great light transmittance mean that Reef flare Bar will satisfy even the most demanding corals.
A special composition of LED colours
Various ranges of blue UV light and other colours emphasize the amazing natural hues of the corals. Beam angle of 60 degrees guarantees great PAR and PUR parameters of the lamps.
User friendly, modern device management system
- The device can be controlled easily and conveniently via a phone application, a browser on a laptop or on the Reef Factory website.
- No need for a central computer. All devices operating within the system are equipped with a Wi-Fi module and connect to the system directly.
- The device is ready to be used in Smart Reef, Reef Factory’s versatile system designed for comprehensive aquarium management. No expensive central computer is required!
For more information regarding LED performance, click here to visit the Reef Factory website.
- Dimensions – 600mm (L) x 48mm (W) x 28mm (H).
- Leakage rate – IP44
- Supply voltage – 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Power – 34w
- Package dimensions – 650mm (L) x 80mm (W) x 80mm (H)
- Total weight – 1500g