The REEFER G2+ series of reef-ready aquarium systems comes in a huge variety of sizes, includes top-of-the-line infrastructure, filtration, water management and the ReefATO+ system, and is designed to allow hobbyists complete freedom of choice to use all their preferred or existing hardware.
- Includes the ReefATO+ – an exceptionally reliable auto top-off system combined with a temperature monitor and external leak detector.
- ReefMat® ready sump that has a pull-out filter-sock / media-cup compartment and a universal connector on the downpipe, for a truly Plug and Play ReefMat installation.
- The ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass has increased thickness of up to 19 mm or 0.75” with silicone protection strips on bottom and side joins.
- The marine-spec cabinets are extra fortified with all models being made from plywood. Reefers 625 and above all have an aluminum support under the signature protruding front of the tank.
- All systems come with 3y warranty as standard and a highly affordable 5y extended warranty.
All Reefer 350 and above (120cm/47” and longer) now have dual return outlets, creating an even better water distribution.
- All models include a new and improved high precision valve and an enlarged inlet section on the downflow pipe that enables easy regulation and near silent operation.
- Extra connectors that support both metric and USA standard pipes are available for those who wish to customize their sump piping.
Display tank length – 90 cm
Display tank height – 55 cm
Display tank width – 57.5 cm
Total system height – 142 cm
Total system water vol. – 300 L
Display tank water vol. – 246 L
In-cabinet sump water vol. – 54 L
Ultra-clear front glass – 12 mm
Ultra-clear side glass – 12mm
Bottom glass – 12mm
Recommended Flow – 3000LPH (Pump Not Included)
Protein Skimmer – Recommended RSK300 (Not Included)
Mechanical Filtration (Bubble Trap) – Yes
Micron Filter Bags 225 Thin Mesh – 1
Filter Media Cup – 1
Carbon Filtration Media – Not Included
ReefMat Ready Removable Ready Chamber – ReefMat 500 Ready
Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber – Yes
Refugium-Ready – Yes
Split Sump – N/A
Aluminium Cabinet Frame – No
Marine-Spec Cabinet – Yes
Chiller Ready – No
Heavy Duty Levelable Plywood Cabinet – Yes