With some of the most advanced pump technology on the market, Ecotech has now stepped it up another notch. With the addition of Ecotech Marine’s Mobius app compatibility, Vectra return pumps have never been more versatile or easier to use, and their QuietDrive technology keeps the noise of the pump to an absolute minimum in almost any application. The Vectra M2 can be used as a standard Return pump or Closed loop pump. When in a closed loop application, you can utilise the same EcoSmart modes that make their Vortech pumps so outstanding.
- Mobius App Ready – No need for additional equipment to get wireless programming functionality. Connect directly to your iOS or Android device.
- Quiet Drive Technology
- Easy Maintenance with Quick Couplers
- Improved Thermal Management
- Controllable Flow up to 2000 GPH
- Closed Loop or Return Pump
- No Compromises and Second to None
- Use inline or submersible
- Max Flow: 2000 GPH (7,500 lph)
- Max Head Height: 21.5 Feet
- Footprint: 4.5″ L x 7.5″ W
- Input Fitting*: 1.25″ (31.75mm)
- Output Fitting*: 1″ (25mm)
- Power Supply: 96W
- Input and output fitting are compatible with standard PVC pipe.