Bubble Magus Calcium Reactors are best used with a pH controller, a CO2 supply and calcium reactor media (not included).
The pH controller monitors the pH (permanent hardness) of the water and when it falls below the desired level, it activates the CO2 supply which then feeds the reactor, dissolving the media and releasing the correct amount of calcium and alkalinity into the aquarium.
They can be used without this equipment, but the solution must be dosed very slowly, the aquarium water tested regularly and switched off at night.
Bubble Magus CR100WP Calcium Reactor
• Suitable for aquariums up to 200 litres.
• Dimensions: 135x205x445mm.
• Internal volume: 1-1.5L.
• Pump: Bubble Magus WP1000, 220v, 20w.
Bubble Magus CR150WP Calcium Reactor
• Suitable for aquariums up to 1600 litres.
• Dimensions: 200x282x495mm.
• Internal volume: 3.5L.
• Pump: Bubble Magus WP2000, 220v, 40w.